[Kde-bindings] port kdebindings to cmake

Arno Rehn arno at arnorehn.de
Wed Nov 22 17:03:57 UTC 2006

Am Mittwoch, 22. November 2006 08:50 schrieb Laurent Montel:
> On Wednesday 22 November 2006 08:36, Laurent Montel wrote:
> > I will do it (test it today)
>
> When I try to compile it directly with 'make'
> I have this error
> make
> mcs -unsafe -debug -o doit.exe doit.cs qyoto/QFont.cs SmokeInvocation.cs
> warning CS8029: Compatibility: Use -out:FILE instead of --output FILE or -o
> FILE
> doit.cs(1,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `Qt' could not be
> found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?
> doit.cs(1,1): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `Qt' could not be
> found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?
> qyoto/QFont.cs(8,3): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SmokeClass'
> could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly
> reference?
> qyoto/QFont.cs(132,28): error CS0246: The type or namespace name
> `IQPaintDevice' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an
> assembly reference?
> qyoto/QFont.cs(137,37): error CS0246: The type or namespace name
> `IQPaintDevice' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an
> assembly reference?
> SmokeInvocation.cs(333,53): error CS0118: `Qyoto' is a `namespace' but a
> `type' was expected
> SmokeInvocation.cs(334,55): error CS0246: The type or namespace name
> `QObject' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an
> assembly reference?
>

> Do you have info about it ?
> (for the moment I don't know C#)

The makefile is outdated. You have to edit it by hand, otherwise it won't
work. Then you'll have to type "make qyoto.dll && make libqyoto.so" to build
the necessary files.
But I see another problem: I have already looked at cmake and at the moment it
only supports C and C++. So for C# we need an external build tool like NAnt.

arno at arnorehn.de