[Kde-bindings] Smoke and new language bindings

Ashley Winters jahqueel at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 12 23:16:31 UTC 2006

I'd recommend starting here with Roberto Alsina's analysis &
explanation of how to use Smoke directly:

http://www.pycs.net/lateral/weblog/2005/12/16.html#P319

Once you understand how Smoke itself works, you can consider how to
call it from inside your programming-language of choice.

I'm curious how your scheme version will look. Message-passing-style
OO?

(define qApp (qt new QApplication argv))?
(define hello (qt new QPushButton "Hello World!"))
(qApp setMainWidget hello)
(hello show)
(qApp exec)

That'd be some fun stuff. :)