[Kde-bindings] Qt4, Smoke + C# status?

Marcus mathpup at mylinuxisp.com
Wed Apr 19 07:22:29 UTC 2006

I thought Richard was working on something with C# but it involved abusing the
CLR remoting classes.

I worked on the C# bindings for Qt 3. I might pick up something. It's such a
large project to do alone, and people just don't seem interested in helping
me in any sincere way. (Several people have made brief inquiries, but I have
not been able to engage anyone in detailed discussion about technical
details.)

Marcus