[Kde-bindings] Qt3 Kimono version

Arno Rehn kde-bindings at arnorehn.de
Wed Nov 23 15:34:03 UTC 2005

Hi,

I tried to compile the Mono-bindings for Qt3 (called "Kimono"), but there are
some errors. I was encouraged to post them here - let's start with the first
errors I encountered:

#1:
after the line "protected Object _interceptor = null;" Kalyptus always adds a
opening bracket "{", that shouldn't be there.

#2:
Some classes are simply not generated (like QPtrListIterator)

#3:
There seems to be a problem with operator-overloading, e.g. with the lines
	public static QListViewItemIterator operator++(QListViewItemIterator lhs) {
		return StaticQListViewItemIterator().op_incr(lhs);
	}
	public static QListViewItemIterator operator++(QListViewItemIterator lhs, int
arg1) {
		return StaticQListViewItemIterator().op_incr(lhs,arg1);
	}

I get some "CS1020: Overloadable binary operator expected" errors. Seems like
this isn't a error of Kalyptus - looks like a problem with C#. I dont't know
much about this operator-overloading and cannot think of a possible fix.
Currently I just commented them out.

arno at arnorehn.de