[Kde-bindings] Kalyptus - node types

Thomas Moenicke tm at ippfp.org
Wed Dec 7 19:09:24 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm writing an extension for kalyptus which helps me to develop php_qt.
Everything works fine and I can create most parts of php_qt, but I need to
readout the class properties, e.g. 'accepted: bool' in QEvent.
If I try to access $node childs I have enum and method types only.

in writeClassDoc() I have the following code for testing:

        Iter::MembersByType ( $node,
                sub { print CLASS "", $_[0], ""; print CLASS "", $_[0], ""; },
                sub {   my ($node, $kid ) = @_;
				print PHP_QT_CPP $kid->{astNodeName},$kid->{NodeType};
                         },
                sub { print CLASS ""; print CLASS ""; }
        );

I found these node properties:

$m->{astNodeNa}
$m->{NodeType}
$m->{Parent}
$m->{KidHash}
$m->{DocNode}
$m->{Path}
$m->{RootType}
$m->{KidAccess}
$m->{DcopExported}
$m->{Source}
$m->{Params}
$m->{Tmpl}
$m->{Deprecated}
$m->{Type}
$m->{TmplType}
$m->{Flags}
$m->{ReturnType}
$m->{Pure}
$m->{ParamList}
$m->{ArgType}
$m->{ArgName}
$m->{DefaultValue}
$m->{Value}

but none can help me.

Is there a way (designed) to parse the class properties?

thanks for help,
Thomas

--
Thomas Moenicke