[Kde-bindings] qtruby: Qt::String uninit const

jm jeffm at ghostgun.com
Fri Apr 15 00:46:40 UTC 2005

On 14/04/2005, at 10:07 PM, jm wrote:

> I should have been more specific. I made the mistake of telling you
> how I'm trying to do something instead of what I'm trying to do. What
> I'm trying to do it to print the time as give by
>
>  Time.now.strftime('%H:%M')
>
> and print/draw it in a large font within the widget without affecting
> anything else that is drawn.

Alright it was a stupid question. The setFont method belongs to the
Painter class not the String class. Which means store old value, set
new, drawText(), reset old value. Alot of effort for one string. Time
to add a method to do it in one step. BTW, p.font = blah works nicely
implace of p.setFont(blah).

J.