[Kde-bindings] Undefined Reference to 'typeinfo for ....

Fabien Renaud renaud at nentec.de
Wed May 19 13:23:57 UTC 2004

I have now some errors like this :

QScrollBar.java:9: org.kde.qt.QScrollBar is not abstract and does not
override abstract method bound(int) in org.kde.qt.QRangeControlInterface
public class QScrollBar extends QWidget implements QRangeControlInterface {
       ^
QPopupMenu.java:46: org.kde.qt.QPopupMenu is not abstract and does not
override abstract method findItem(int) in org.kde.qt.QMenuDataInterface
public class QPopupMenu extends QFrame implements QMenuDataInterface {
       ^
QMenuBar.java:46: org.kde.qt.QMenuBar is not abstract and does not
override abstract method findItem(int) in org.kde.qt.QMenuDataInterface
public class QMenuBar extends QFrame implements QMenuDataInterface {

And there is some classes which use Calendar whereas they not import
java.util. Is there a problem or it´s me ?

Fabien