[Kde-bindings] qtruby WFlags bugs?

jm jm at transact.com.au
Tue Jun 29 09:04:25 UTC 2004

On 29/06/2004, at 6:02 PM, Alexander Kellett wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 01:09:42AM -0700, Ashley Winters wrote:
>  > --- jm <jm at transact.com.au> wrote:
>  > > version: qtruby cvs 2004-06-22
>  > >
> > > example code,
>  > >
> > > #!/usr/local/bin/ruby
> > >
> > > require 'Qt'
> > >
> > > a = Qt::Application.new(ARGV)
> > >
> > > b = Qt::PushButton.new("abutton",nil)
> > > a.setMainWidget(b)
> > > b.show()
>  > > p a.getWFlags()  #<-- bug here

OK, dumb user error. that should have been a b.getWFlags() which works.
This started because I wish to turn off all window decorations (frame,
title bar, etc). What's the best way to do this? I was searching
trolltech and trying google - which was where I found mention of
WFlags.

> > Can't do that on your Qt::App. Perhaps you meant b.getWFlags()?
>
> switch debugging on and qtruby will print out the possible methods.
>  major time saver, i make the above sort of bugs constantly be it
> in ruby or c++ or newuberlanguagethatisperfect :P

Found it.

Qt::debug_level = Qt::DebugLevel::High

thanks for the tip.

J.