[Kde-bindings] Checklist to Build QtSharp

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Thu Aug 5 00:03:43 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 04 August 2004 22:40, Segedunum wrote:
> Thanks, I'll check that out. What's the story with Richard Dale's Smoke
> bindings and these other bindings?
They're different projects with different goals, I suppose.

I haven't done anything with C# for a couple of months because I've been
working flat out to finish the ruby bindings. But I was quite close to
getting 'hello world' running. And once you can call one method in the Smoke
runtime you aren't so far off from being able to call the other 30000 or so
methods.