[Kde-bindings] Re: kdebindings/qtruby (silent)

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Sat Aug 2 15:36:16 UTC 2003

On Saturday 02 August 2003 15:14, Alexander Kellett wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 02, 2003 at 03:46:29PM +0200, Alexander Kellett wrote:
> > oh. aah. this is fixed with your kde cvs import,
> > attached is a app using it. maybe interesting,
> > doesn't do much yet though :)
>
> oh. forget to attach.
> also. its at lypanov.net/hw.rb
OK - I've downloaded ruby 1.8 preview 6, but I need to remove my ruby 1.6
before it works, so I've haven't got hw.rb working yet - it looks like it
does lots of interesting stuff for such a small amount of code. I'll have a
go tomorrow.

Create a new directory qtruby/rubylib/examples and put hw.rb under 'textedit'
or similar?