KTextAddons 1.5.3

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Thu Jan 11 12:31:08 GMT 2024

https://jriddell.org/2024/01/11/ktextaddons-1-5-3/

KTextAddons is a library with Various text handling addons used by Ruqola
and Kontact apps. It can be compiles for both Qt 5 and 6 and distros are
advised to compile two builds for each until Ruqola is ported to Qt 6.

SHA256: 8a52db8abfa8a9d68d2d291fb0f8be20659fd7899987b4dcafdf2468db0917dc

Changelog

   - Drop unused KXmlGui dependency
   - Adapt to new KConfigGroup API
   - As we exclude emojis we need to remove it from list and not exclude it
   - Use proxymodel when exclude emoticons were updated
   - Allow to exclude some specific emoticons (Need for ruqola)
   - Exclude mock engine => it’s for test
   - Remove generate pri support (removed in kf6)