GCompris release 4.0

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 12:46:38 GMT 2024

Hi Bruno,

It is not yet compatible with Qt6. We started a port a year ago (
https://invent.kde.org/education/gcompris/-/tree/work/poc/qt6?ref_type=heads)
but as it is not compatible with Qt5, we prefered to stick with Qt5 for
this version (also the minimal android version supported with Qt 6 is too
high for us for now, we prefer to be able to target more phones/tablets).

For this version, we don't have new dependencies to install (either
compilation or runtime).

Cheers,

Johnny