GCompris dependencies

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 15:12:11 BST 2023

Hi,

When you run GCompris, you can go to the find section (last button,
the magnifying glass) and search for:
* "calendar" for Qt labs calendar.
* "fractions" for Qt charts.

Both should not start if the dependencies are not there (and a log in the
terminal telling the dependency is missing).

* "clickgame" for webp plugin. If the fish are not displayed but there are
white rectangles (or nothing) the dependency is missing (there should also
be a log in the terminal telling there is no webp plugin to decode the
images)

Cheers,
Johnny