PhonixJ 1.0.0

Csaba Mészáros mohareve at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 16:45:20 UTC 2013

Name: PhonixJ
Version: 1.0.0
Type: KDE Database
Depend:
License: GPL
Homepage:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/phonixj/
More Info:
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=160543

 A smart, lightweight phone-book application.
This is my first official project written in Java.
It is based on SWT graphical library and SQLite
database backend.
It is cross-platform, although I don\'t know how
to package it for MacOS.

Features:
- Easy to use interface.
- Support for categories
- Stores up to 4 phone numbers and e-mails per
contact.
- Stores website of contact
- A set of useful tools:
* Open the default mail client with the selected
e-mail addresses
* Open the website from the database
* Create a printable .txt phone-book of the entire
database or the selected contacts
* Create mail envelope addresses in printable or
SVG format
* Create contact card in printable or SVG format
* Export the contacts into .CSV format.

Basically it should run with any java>=1.6
installed.

JOB RECOMMENDATION:

more jobs: http://KDE-Apps.org/jobs/