Rating Statistics 0.9

Ioannis Gyftos ioannis.gyftos at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 16:16:37 CET 2009

Name: Rating Statistics
Version: 0.9
Type: Amarok 2.0 Script
Depend:
License: GPL
Homepage:

 Displays a window with statistics such as
favourite tracks, albums, artists etc. I missed
that feature from 1.4, so I wrote one (and pretty
painlessly, easily and fast at that, kudos to
qt/kde/amarok teams).

It is mostly based on track ratings of your
collection (however, favourite artist rankings are
also based on discography size, for example).
Ranking criteria should be customizable later.

I plan to add configurability, searching (eg. top
albums by band/genre etc), try to optimize
performance, better integration with amarok (e.g.
setting covers or queuing albums from the
statistics window) at a later date.