[Kde-accessibility] Translate Simon into PortugueseBR - SimonBR

Cássio Batista cassio.batista.13 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 18:40:26 UTC 2012

Hello,

We are computer engineering undergraduates from LaPS/UFPa (Signal
Processing Laboratory of Federal University of Pará). Here, we have several
works on Automatic Speech Recognition.
This semester we have a discipline called "Extension Activities", in which
we need to help community in need with some social projects.

So, we are interested to collaborate with Simon v0.4 translation into
Brazilian Portuguese. The version 0.3 has already been translated to
brazilian portuguese by other student from our lab, and we would like to
continue translating other versions.

http://www.laps.ufpa.br/falabrasil/simonbr_en.php

Yours faithfully,
Cassio Batista.