[Kde-accessibility] A possible bug in QT At-spi bridge the tree role handling

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Tue Apr 10 06:03:59 UTC 2012

Hy Frederik,

I tested the fix.
The fix possible not work:
When I select a contact name, Orca spokening me different contact name
with realy selected. I ask my wife a short visualy confirmation test:
If I selected gerdave contact name, realy herczeg.lajos contact name is
selected, but Orca spokened me gerdave contact name.
The absolute interesting think: Orca where am I output command spokened
the realy selected contact name (herczeg.lajos).
I will be consulting Joanie the linked report this problem related.
Please don't revert the fix few days.

An another important result the fix:
If I go to the first contact name and press UP arrow key, Skype is
crashed me, and I need installing Orca.
This problem are not happening with original qt-at-spi 0.2.0-0ubuntu1
version.

Attila