[Kde-accessibility] A possible bug in QT At-spi bridge the tree role handling

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Mon Apr 9 15:23:56 UTC 2012

Hy Frederik,

This is a good news. Tomorrow I welcome look the master version.
Have special instructions to compile master version of qt-at-spi bridge?
Need give for example different prefix, or the default /usr/local prefix
is good?
What other fixes are awailable the master branch with need testing?
For example, the braille display presenting the typed characters when
typing is happening? I see in Ubuntu One control panel if I typed my
e-mail address in the login screen, braille display not presenting my
typed characters, and if I press backspace key, Orca doesn't spokening
the deleted characters.

Attila