[Kde-accessibility] help!!!

Frederik Gladhorn gladhorn at kde.org
Sun Aug 28 20:32:23 UTC 2011

Hi Guy,

I don't know much about what Ubuntu did in the end. I heard that Unity 2d should be pretty ok accessibility wise.
I think you should ask on the ubuntu accessibility mailing list. The switch to at-spi2 could indeed influence how accessible gnome apps are as well.
In general though gnome applications should be pretty much unchanged.
Sorry, but I don't know how to diagnose this.

Best regards,
Frederik