[Kde-accessibility] leading zero in ktts wav-outputnumbers

Gary Cramblitt garycramblitt at comcast.net
Tue Jul 19 23:36:07 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 19 July 2005 09:58 am, Jürgen Zdero wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> i am still working with a lot of wav-files generated by ktts from few pages
> of text. The files which are created by ktts are numbered but not with
> leading zeros. So i do not get the same logical sequence in my wav-files as
> in the natural sequence of the textsentences. *100 before *13 and before
> *1.

I just committed a patch to kdeaccessibility/kttsd/kttsd/speacker.cpp in HEAD
that names the .wav files as follows:

kttsd-jjjjjjjj-sssssss.wav

where jjjjjjjj is the job number zero-filled to the left, and ssssssss is the
sentence sequence number zero-filled to the left.

Hope that helps.

--
Gary Cramblitt (aka PhantomsDad)
KDE Text-to-Speech Maintainer