[Kde-accessibility] FSG workgroup meeting

Olaf Schmidt ojschmidt at kde.org
Tue Jan 18 23:36:57 CET 2005

Hi!

Gunnar and I will leave in a few hours to take a plane to the
accessibility workgroup meeting of the Free Standards Group, where we
will represent KDE.

The workgroup will discuss a roadmap for possible standards to further
accessibility among Unix systems. Among the topics will be the speech
synthesis API and a common service-provider interface for assistive
technologies (AT-SPI or something very similar).

We will spend some vacation days on the island before the conference
starts next Tuesday, so we will be offline for a few days.Next week, we
will most likely have internet connectivity again and will keep you
informed by posting summaries on this list.

Olaf
--
KDE Accessibility Project