[Kde-accessibility] Help to spot the mouse cursor

Olaf Schmidt ojschmidt at kde.org
Tue Jan 18 12:10:44 CET 2005

Hi Aaron!

Did you already look into the feature to help spot the mouse cursor that
we discussed on kde-accessibility?

I made sure that it's in the feature plan, because I really want to have
this in KDE 3.4. But I will be leaving for the conference tomorrow very
early, so I probably will not have time to do it myself before the
freeze, especially since I am not familiar enough with kdelibs to
implement the solution you suggested.

I look forward to seeing you again next week,

Olaf

BTW: When will you arrive in Honolulu?
--
KDE Accessibility Project