[Kde-accessibility] Re: [kde-promo] Draft for press release

Kurt Pfeifle kpfeifle at danka.de
Wed Jul 21 14:02:55 CEST 2004

Olaf Jan Schmidt wrote:

> This is a draft for a press release I plan to send this evening.

Different topic, but related to accessibility, and just to make
sure:

   All sessions for this Forum need to be held in rooms that
   are accessible with a wheelchair.

I'm asking the noc-team (some of whom have been at Filmakademie
the last days):

   Which rooms are *not* accessible for wheelchairs? (IIRC there
   is now elevator in the building).

   Which rooms are accessible? (IIRC *only* the "gallery" is without
   stepping and stair problems. Am I right? I am not sure about the
   cinema).

Otherwise we need to make sure that there is appropriate help
organized to overcome steppings and stairs.

Cheers,
Kurt