[Kde-accessibility] New maintainer of KMagnifier

Gunnar Schmi Dt gunnar at schmi-dt.de
Mon Aug 25 21:06:43 CEST 2003

Hello,

Unfortunately I have to announce that Jeff Roush decided to leave our project.

During the last years he was mainly unemployed because of his hand and arm
pain when typing. Because of the help of his program (KMouseTool) and with
some correct diagnoses (finally!) from some good doctors he is now able to
work again.

His new work (some commercial MouseTool-derived software) fills all his time,
so he will not have the time to develop KMouseTool any longer. (Additionally
writing the same as open source and as a commercial product at the same time
would be a bit of a conflict of interest.)

As KMouseTool should not become un-maintained Jeff and I decided that I will
be the new maintainer of KMouseTool.

Gunnar Schmi Dt

P.S.
Once again good luck for your future work, Jeff!
--
Co-maintainer of the KDE Accessibility Project
Maintainer of the kdeaccessibility package