[Kbabel] Feature request: list view

Asgeir Frimannsson asgeirf at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 22:17:29 CET 2004

Good morning folks,

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 17:22:19 +0100, Stanislav Visnovsky
<visnovsky at kde.org> wrote:
> > I did a mock-up of this (bug 38021). [Ignore the side-bar for now]:
> > http://everest.fit.qut.edu.au/~n4198522/kbabel.png
> > (ideas from qtlinguist & alchemy catalyst)
>
> IMO the tick there is not well defined. What does it mean "done"?
>
> Otherwise it looks very promising.

The list is cut as-is out from qt linguist. I reccon we could change
that column to 'Status' or 'State' or similar, and use icons for
fuzzy, translated (ticked), untranslated and faulty. For XLIFF, this
column can be used for the state parameter (new, translated,
signed-off etc) of a target element.

cheers,
asgeir