[Kalzium] Improved Isotope Table

Johannes Simon johannes.simon at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 01:36:13 CEST 2008

Hi list,

I implemented a couple of things for the Isotope Table that Carsten and I
talked about earlier: It now supports zooming and has a widget that shows the
entire scene, with a little red rectangle showing what part of it is visible
in the main view. You can also drag this rectangle and move the visible scene
rect this way.

I also added a label to the isotope elements which displays number and name,
though I'm not 100% sure this is the right way to present this information, as
I'm not a chemistry teacher ;)

The IsotopeItem class is not based on QGraphicsRectItem anymore, but on
QAbstractGraphicsShape instead, and takes care of painting the rect itself.
This way, the contents are drawn depending on the current levelOfDetail. More
specifically, the border is not drawn for a very low levelOfDetail (e.g. in the
scene overview), and the info text is drawn for a higher levelOfDetail.

This is the first time I tried to work with git-svn, and well, I have no clue
how to show a diff to svn/trunk after having commited the changes to my local
git tree. Darn it. Help appreciated.

Screenshot attached instead, let's see if it's not too big for the ml ;)

 - Joh