[Kalyxo-devel] intermittent server problems and workaround

Peter Rockai (mornfall) mornfall at danill.sk
Fri Apr 8 16:37:21 CEST 2005

Hello,
I am sorry for the temporary problems with server reachability. We know about
those and they are annoying for us same as for you. Until the problem is
fixed and *.kalyxo.org is back in service, we set up a temporary addresses to
reduce your inconvenience:
kalyxo.mornfall.net - the kalyxo website
kalyxo-archive.mornfall.net - the kalyxo archive

Thank you for keeping with us through these hassles, i am really sorry :(. We
are working on a solution, so hopefully we are back to normal soon.

Yours,
    Peter.

--
Peter Rockai | mornfall()kalyxo!org | prockai()redhat!com | +421907533216
  http://blog.mornfall.net