Authorization application to modify gwenview application icon

高建颖 gaojy at dingdao.com
Mon Sep 11 12:23:50 BST 2023

Hello developers of gwenview:

I am Gao, a designer from a Chinese startup company - Beijing Dingdao Zhilian Technology Co., Ltd. Our company is developing a more distinctive and competitive operating system - DingOS. The central idea of Dingos' design is to transcend reality and restore reality. The company is currently in the research and development stage.

Recently, we searched for the software developed by you or your team in the kde community - gwenview. This app is very well designed and brings us a very good experience, so it will be installed into our system for better learning and u. I took the liberty of sending you an email today because we want to redesign the display icon of gwenview in order to conform to the central idea of our design and ensure a unified visual style in the DINGOS system. This will not only improve the user experience, but also attract more users. Use gwenview. Faced with such a win-win situation, I believe you will think carefully and give a reply. If you allow the modification, gwenview will be replaced by the following icon in Dingos:
[image]

We look forward to hearing your approval or receiving your valuable feedback.
Best wishes and thanks.