move here

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Sat Jun 10 13:01:44 BST 2023

hi Michael,

On Thu, 8 Jun 2023 12:27:00 +0300
Michael Van Geyt <michaelvangeyt at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Good morning.
>
> We would like to use gwenview to do some photo editing. We drag the
> images that needs editing to a new folder. When we drag the image to
> the new folder we get a message:

> Move here
> Copy here
> Link Here
> Cancel
>
> We would like to move the image. But we would like to avoid clicking
> the 'Move Here' button.
>
> The input folder holds 100.000 images and we drag around 15.000 images
> to the new folder. It's time consuming to click 15.000 times 'Move
> here'.
>
> Is there a solution for this?

you can try:

1. selecting more than one image [ctrl+leftmouse-click IIRC].

2. building a patched version of gwenview.

--

Shlomi Fish       https://www.shlomifish.org/
List of Graphics Apps - https://shlom.in/graphics

That’s why I feed my leprechaun every day — because there are not enough
phonemes in Navajo to tell him to get his act together and find a job.
    — My comment on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izne8XcaBBg .