Windows pipeline

Jan Papež (honyczek) honyczek-mailing at email.cz
Thu Feb 29 14:05:16 GMT 2024

Thanks for the explanation.

I see that a lot of projects were relying on binary factory and now they
should use invent.kde.org to generate their windows/android/macos binaries.
But it seems they do the same as you - generate it outside from gitlab.
It’s pity I wanted to get some inspiration how to do it. Eg. I use Kate and
I wanted to create homebrew cask from its binaries to get it on MacOS
through brew. The same i would try with GCompris. So maybe I get somewhere
a good example to try it…

Now for GCompris I can use the well known download web site, but managing
changes in Gitlab would have more trackable flow.

Thanks a lot

Jan Papež (honyczek)