GCompris in Google Play translation

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 17:58:21 GMT 2023

Hi all,

for information, I've also added the translation in Croatian, Lithuanian,
Estonian and Azerbaijani according to the translation provided in the
org.kde.gcompris.appdata.xml file and for the current status, I've copied
it from the latest news.
If something does not look correct, please raise your hand.

Cheers,

Johnny