Status of the next release

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 09:00:57 GMT 2023

Hi Jan,

I have just discussed with Timothée for the next minor release: we will
plan a 3.2 version which will mostly contain new translation updates, bug
fixes, new images and a new command-line option (--difficulty) for March
29th.
The string freeze will be done on Sunday 19th and there will be ~3 more
strings that the previous one (I will announce it more officially once we
have merged the latest commits in the good branch).

We usually do one big release by year (with new activities/"big" features)
around December/January and in these cases, we do tasks on phabricator
(like https://phabricator.kde.org/T15438 for the previous release). As we
don't have yet any big feature/new activity, I haven't created the one for
the 4.0 release.

Cheers,

Johnny