Re: Participation à GCompris

Jérémie Silvestro jeremie.silvestro at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 19:27:59 BST 2023

Hi Johnny & Emmanuel,

Thank you for welcoming me! I couldn’t have hoped for better.

Sorry for writing to you in French, the webpage  through which I found
your e-mail address was written in French and didn’t mention the fact
that most of the people here didn’t speak French.

I would be pleased to help you improve GCompris. Emmanuel has already
told me the priorities.

Cheers,

--
Jérémie Silvestro