Update on Persian language translation

Sina Fesahati(Encrypted Messaging) sina.fesahati at protonmail.com
Mon Jul 3 10:40:39 BST 2023

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to announce that translation of po file has been reached to more than 50% of progress!

Remaining items to translate are mostly places(USA,China,India,Scotland completed),Electrical Engineering Games and also some introductions to games. Main menus and game interfaces are translated and nearly all user experiences are localized!

The only reason I send this email to gcompris-devel is that I don't have time to translate anymore(also it's more harder than I though) and I hope that somebody knows Farsi(Persian) takes the responsibility of localization and somehow see this email.

I'm happy that I have been contributed to GCompris project and I hope that po file of Persian reaches to 100% translation progress, soon.

Sincerely,
Sina