Background music

MCR Trashyee mcrtrashyee at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 18:12:51 GMT 2023

I know this is out of the blue, but I was browsing through the game files,
specifically the background music folder. I noticed there are 7 tracks and
1 file called "copyright". I was wondering if there was any way I could
find out the contents of the copyrighted file. I remember it being
"promise- reprise" by Akira Yamaoka. If there was any way you could confirm
or deny this It'd be greatly appreciated. this game is very dear to me as i
played it back in 2011 and want to find more information. thanks in
advance.