custom wordlist for hangman activity?

Jurgis Pralgauskis jurgis.pralgauskis at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 18:16:46 GMT 2022

Hi,

thanks rccextended worked (at least on Ubuntu),
just for compiling back I needed to use usuall /usr/bin/rcc,
otherwise rcc was missing much data...

Anyway the simplest setting for app could be:
*min/max letters in word*

ps.: Also, maybe, uncompressed would allow editing directly without
recompiling?
/usr/bin/rcc  --binary *--no-compress* lang.qrc -o lang.rcc