Final Report - GSoC

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 19:18:36 BST 2021

Hi,

thank you both for the work you did on GCompris! For once, almost all
activities have been merged on time (mouse control can be now, oware has
still a few issues if I'm not wrong).

The next version will contain those 10 activities :).

Hope you feel good enough in the community to stay a bit more and have fun.

Johnny