String freeze mid October

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 13:41:14 BST 2021

Hi,
yes, I missed the release date in the mail :). We plan to release a version
around December 15th (so translations should be ready by then).

We still allow this week to update strings, for example if we find typos
during this week or improve sentences.

The strings should be close as the ones in
https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/po/gcompris_qt.po/ (depending on
how much we fix above).

(For Lithuanian, it does not contain the last release translation (from
https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/stable-kf5/po/gcompris_qt.po/), I can merge
the files if you want).

For the actual content of the release, we are writing it in
https://phabricator.kde.org/T14888.

Johnny