New contribution "nds"

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 20:10:48 GMT 2021

Hi Nicolas,

welcome!

Can you please subscribe to the list if you plan to contribute more (
https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/gcompris-devel)?

Regarding the code, can you also do a Pull Request on github or even
better, create a KDE account, fork from
https://invent.kde.org/education/gcompris and make a Merge Request here?
Doing the second one would also start your repo from the latest code, which
would avoid you to rebase.

After taking a quick look, there are things to improve codewise, a lot of
repetition that could use a Repeater...

We have a discussion channel in
https://webchat.kde.org/#/room/#gcompris:kde.org also, it may be easier
than mail to discuss.