Welcoming GSoC students

Harsh Kumar hadron43 at yahoo.com
Mon May 17 19:16:40 BST 2021

Hello everyone!

Thanks to all the mentors who guided us to this achievement. For me, its an honor to be a part of this wonderful family.
I am undergrad computer science student studying at IIIT Delhi, India. Buding stuff is my hobby, and computers let me do that so comfortably.
I'll be mainly working on adding two activities to the GCompris project:
Oware: It is a popular abstract strategy board game played worldwide. My objective is to build an interactive and intuitive digital version of this game for GCompris.
Deplacements: It is a maze activity. Kids have to figure out their way from the maze using specific set of commands.

I'm looking forward to having a great time working on these activities. Thanks for all your support and guidance! I'm really proud that I could add something valuable to such a prestigious project.

Signing Off!
hadron43
(Harsh Kumar)