GSoC'21 Progress Report Blog

Harsh Kumar hadron43 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 2 14:01:16 BST 2021

Hello everyone!

I've published a new blog, describing the development progress on 'Deplacements' activity, which has now been renamed to 'Path Encoding / Decoding'. Please check out my latest blog. (https://hadron43.wordpress.com/2021/07/01/gsoc21-week-4-finalizing-path-encoding-decoding-activity/) All the four sub activities are now fully functional. Also, you can try out these activities, and suggest changes. Check out my MR (https://invent.kde.org/education/gcompris/-/merge_requests/79) for more details.
I am really enjoying my time working on GCompris. It has been a phenomenal journey for me. Thanks to my mentors who have supported me throughout this journey!
Regards
hadron43
(Harsh Kumar)