Update of translation contribution wiki page

Frederico Goncalves Guimaraes frederico at teia.bio.br
Mon Dec 13 01:26:43 GMT 2021

Hi Johnny and others,

Em domingo, 12 de dezembro de 2021, às 14:40:24 -03, Johnny Jazeix escreveu:

> I've updated the wiki page at https://gcompris.net/wiki/How_to_translate
>
> Can you check if there are missing information or do improvements (better
> wording...)? The goal is to have a unique helper page for people who would
> want to help but don't have much knowledge about KDE or translation with
> all the content to be translated.

I was thinking that we could rewrite "Dataset to translate" section to be more
clear on what translators need to do. Second item has an explanation page, but
the first one is a little confused. What do you think?

Best,

Frederico
--
Linux User #228171
Espaço digital: http://teia.bio.br

"Quem estará nas trincheiras ao teu lado?
‐ E isso importa?
‐ Mais do que a própria guerra."
Ernest Hemingway