Problem: Gcompris does not store correctly Greek letters in a file.

Napoleon Maou napoleon.maou at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 15:52:02 BST 2021

Hello,

I have a problem with the word processon program.

I type Greek and English characters and the programs displays them
correctly when I type them.

But when I store the text in a file and then try to load the file only
the English characters are displayed correctly. The Greek characters are
not diplayed and some symbol is displayed at their place.

I assume the problem is that gcompris is not using the correct encoding
when it reads the text from the file, but I can not find an option to
set the encoding gcompris should use.

Any comments are wellcomed.

Napoleon Maou

--
Αυτό το e-mail ελέγχθηκε για ιούς από το πρόγραμμα Avast antivirus.