[GCompris-devel] GSoC Proposal Review

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 20:50:56 UTC 2016

Hi,

you have two empty paragraphs in Activities specifications but 4 weeks
of work for them, am I missing something?

For animation, do you have an idea on how to implement it? Do you plan
to allow animations? How do you plan to do the import/export?

Do you have an example for the camera activity? It's taking pictures
with the real device camera or having predefined backgrounds where we
can apply effects?

Johnny