Preparation of release 0.70

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 20:20:49 UTC 2016

Hi all,

we are close to release (plan is end of next week). There are some
languages where official translators don't have time to complete the
translations.
If you think you can help, you can check at
https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/stable-kf5/po/gcompris_qt.po/ or ask me
to know if the language you can help is already completed or not.
Translation is really important because GCompris is used by children who
mostly only speak their mother tongue which is not necessarely English.

I created a new beta with some latest translation, some fixes and new
images, you can test it at
http://gcompris.net/download/qt/android/beta/GCompris-Android-release-signed-aligned-armeabi-v7a-dl-0.70.apk

Johnny