[GCompris-devel] GCompris-devel Digest, Vol 18, Issue 3

Divyam Madaan divyam3897 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 10:19:37 UTC 2016

Hi,

I tried creating a mockup under inkscape
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B03H6-LJTPu8QkRmR0tNS0RFZVU/view . Under
this you have a card on top which will contain the name of the "shape" or
"thing" for eg in this case semi circle.
The kid can click on it which will flip the card and display the shape of
semi circle for a certain time limit.We can also add important amount of
inormation if we wish to regarding it.Then the card flips back and then the
kid needs to find all the shapes matching the semi circle from below
figures.
Similarly for the example of line segment,right angle etc we can have
multiple cards on the top like this and Information can be acquired about
them by clicking on them but just once and then they need to identify them
from below.
I hope this will teach them many useful things regarding categorisation and
we can then also categorise this on different means like
shapes,sizes,colors etc. :)
Thanks
Regards,

Divyam Madaan