No subject

Fri Jan 17 03:57:02 UTC 2014

professional machine with Cygwin on it. This machine is also running the
same version of the windows client, the 1.5 version. I can not connect
from this machine, and I get the error below.

I used to be able to connect from this machine. The only things that
could have changed are that I update my ubuntu machine as security fixes
come, and I update my Cygwin install from time to time. I tried for a
long time and could not get this to work.

I really need help.

Thanks,
Bob Rossi