[FreeNX-kNX] Server setup; no logging & command not found

Lucky0106 lucky0106 at msn.com
Mon Feb 24 18:07:01 UTC 2014

I don't know what the deal was, but I removed NoMachine's client
(apparently an update had been released at some point since I had
installed it, bumping up the version number by one), and I replaced it
with OpenNX.

I can actually log in now, and see my desktop! It's beautiful! This
thing is leagues better than VNC, I can't believe what I was missing out on.

I think this closes the case then. So the solution in the end may have
been several-fold: I was likely using an incorrect key (not the one
generated by the server), and I suppose that whatever version of
NoMachine's client I was using was not compatible with the version of
freenx I was using as a server.

Thanks for all of your help chris, and for the help of everyone else who
pitched in.