[FreeNX-kNX] Server setup; no logging & command not found

Lucky0106 lucky0106 at msn.com
Thu Feb 20 03:33:49 UTC 2014

> What Ubuntu version are you using?
> How did you installed freenx?

Wow, I've been terrible at providing information! Sorry folks.

Distro version is 12.04LTS, and I installed freenx from a PPA it seems:
I used this guide (https://help.ubuntu.com/community/FreeNX) to set it
up and essentially get it running.

> NX entreprise client 4 should use protocol ssh and NoMachine login.

Ah, that may have been another issue... I just switched it to the
NoMachine log in and continued to see some sort of access denied error,
but I switched the key file over to my SSH server's private key, and
once again NoMachine prompted me for a username and log in, although
when I looked at the connection logs for both attempts, they were
actually the same this time: