[FreeNX-kNX] Server setup; no logging & command not found

Lucky0106 lucky0106 at msn.com
Thu Feb 20 01:27:52 UTC 2014

Hmm... I suppose I'm asking it to start an SSH session... Although the
other option appears to be the NX protocol, and that doesn't seem to
work since I don't think there even is a service listening on port 4000
on the host machine (ps -Al doesn't seem to reveal such a process). I've
been hearing talk about how you can choose your DTE in NoMachine, but I
have yet to see such an option - I can't find anywhere to configure this
in the client profile setup.

I just did a quick google of x2go, and I've seen quite a few people
raving about it... I almost wonder if I should move on at this point. If
I may go a bit off topic and ask, what are the differences that bother you?